Partnership programs are an excellent way for independent software vendors (ISVs) to grow revenues. Partnerships with platform providers like Microsoft or IBM and with channel partners like system integrators and resellers is a strategy that can drive incremental revenues. But navigating a large organization like Microsoft and learning to access and leverage its many resources is complex. With limited resources, ISVs want to focus their time and money on the activities and organizations that will deliver results.
As SVP of Business Development for a Gold Certified Microsoft ISV Partner, Artha Communication President Theresa O’Neil has developed and maintained partnership programs that increase awareness and deliver incremental revenue.
- Navigate the complexities of Microsoft
- Build your Partnership Program
- Access and leverage Microsoft resources available to ISVs
- Develop and execute a partner strategy focused on systems integrators and/or resellers
- Build and execute joint Go to Market plans with your partners